Podcast: Play in new window | Download (17.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | Deezer | RSS | More
Once in a while we must tackle a challenge. Episode 24 of Success and Inner Growth discusses a framework and a process we can use to turn resistance and barriers into opportunities to learn and to grow.
- Introduction (0:00)
- How to tackle a challenge (0:40)
- What is a Challenge? (1:50)
- How to know it is a challenge? (2:18)
- Why do we have challenges in our life? (3:18)
- First steps to tackle a challenge (3:52)
- Welcome the challenge (4:16)
- Be curious(5:32)
- Collect Information(5:57)
- Tackling the Challenge opens up its gift (6:56)
- Improve your understanding of yourself (7:12)
- See yourself grow (9:15)
- Understand the message (9:44)
- Help is available (10:20)
- The process of tackling a challenge (13:44)
- Access as much information as possible (14:34)
- Allow your subconscious mind to work (14:55)
- Retrive the response from your subconscious mind (15:17)
- Validate the input from the subconscious mind and outside sources (15:44)
- Plan (16:14)
- Execute your plan (16:25)
- Review the results (16:43)
- Episode 24 (17:16)
Transcript of the Episode How to Tackle a Challenge
In case you prefer the written word, you find this episode in text format here, and the transcripts of all episodes of Success and Inner Growth here.
Subscribe to Success and Inner Growth
Do not miss out on our upcoming episodes. Subscribe to Success and Inner Growth. You can do this directly in the podcast app you used to listen to the episode.
Share my Method to Tackle any Challenge
If you liked the method I use to tackle any challenge and transform in the process fear into personal growth, share this episode with your friends.
Leave a Review in Your Podcasting App
We appreciate your honest review on the platform of your choice, wherever you happen to listen to this podcast.
You can help us, and your friends by sharing this episode with your friends. You might use this audio recording for your own purpose, as long as you set a link to this podcast episode and acknowledge the source.